Please read the following return conditions of sale carefully before ordering products. By ordering goods , you agree to these terms of sale.
Products listed in our website are supplied and delivered from third parties. All products have a technical information sheet containing data received directly from the manufacturers. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, try going to the manufacturer’s website or contacting their customer service center. If you want to find out more about a product, you should contact the seller directly. Contact details can be found on each seller’s information page.
- (2 Price Delivery and return)
(2a) The price you will pay for the goods is the price in the email confirmation.
- (2b) You shall be given an estimated time for delivery at the time your order is placed. If the goods are not available for delivery within 30 days of being ordered you shall be entitled to cancel your order and receive a full refund of any monies paid. Where goods become available for delivery at different times we reserve the right to deliver them in stages.
- (2c) Once the goods have been delivered to you, you will hold them at your own risk and will be liable for their loss or destruction. We will not be liable for the loss or destruction of the goods once they have been delivered to you.
- Products must be returned in perfect condition, carefully packaged in their original state, with all of their accessories (e.g. cables, user guides, etc.) and without any modifications to their reference and serial numbers. They must have their labels intact, along with any stamps or marks required for resale.
- Products must also be accompanied by a returns coupon and be sent by recorded delivery (e.g. transporter), regardless of whether they are the subject of a refund or a return to the After-Sales Service.
- If a product is returned without prior authorisation from GBE Electronics , it will be automatically sent back to the Client at their expense.
- For any query please contact Us.
- (2d) Returns of non-faulty items are subject to a re-stocking fees.
- Fautly items reported after the 72 hour period need to be sent back to the manufacturer however our friendly customer services will assist you in all your questions. Manufacturers can take up to 6 weeks to return or repair an item but usuallly takes 1-2 weeks.
- (2e) If you place your order online we shall send you an email to let you know when we have dispatched your order. Your order should arrive within not more than 28 working days of dispatch. This maximum delivery period shall have elapsed before we will consider claims for lost in transit consignments.